WatchGuard Panda Advanced Reporting Tool
- Flexible Analyses Adapted to Your Needs
- Security Incident Information
- Control Access to Business Data
- Network Resource Usage Patterns
The increase in the volume of security data handled by organiztions prevents it departments from adequately focusing on important details
This information can be used to detect security issues and breaches caused by both external factors and company insiders. IT departments are overwhelmed: The large volumes of information handled and the appearance of next-generation malware causes many details to be overlooked or simply not registered at all, compromising the security of the entire system.
The solution: WatchGuard Panda Adaptive Defense 360 and Advanced Reporting Tool
Advanced Reporting Platform automates the storage and correlation of information generated by the execution of processes and their context, extracted from endpoints by WatchGuard Panda Adaptive Defense 360.
This information enables Advanced Reporting Tool to automatically generate security intelligence and provide tools that allow organizations to pinpoint attacks and unusual behaviors, regardless of their origin, as well as detecting internal misuse of the corporate network and systems.
Advanced Reporting Tool provides organizations with the capacity to search, explore and analyze, offering IT & security insights without having to invest in infrastructure, facilities or maintenance.
Advanced Reporting Tool provides the necessary data to draw informed conclusions about corporate IT and security management. These conclusions can then be used to define the basis of an action plan aimed at:
- Determining the origin of security threats and applying security measures to prevent future attacks.
- Implementing more restrictive policies for accessing critical business information.
- Monitoring and controlling misuse of corporate resources that may have an impact on business and employee performance.
- Correcting employee behavior that is not in line with the company’s usage policies.